Why We All Need A Life Coach
In this episode, join me for a conversation with my life coach, Jillian Clothier. We’re diving into what life coaching really is and how we’ve seen it change our lives and our clients’ lives.
Instead of doing what feels good and right to us, we frequently get locked in this cultural ideal and this social media-perfect life that we compare ourselves to. What if we removed that behavior and the layer of other people's opinions, judgments, and concerns and just focused on creating a life that feels good and feels like we can be ourselves?
Working with a life coach can accelerate growth and transformation, provide direction, inspiration, and assistance in developing a practical strategy for achieving one's objectives. A coach creates space where you may explore what you already know about yourself from a place of support without expectation and help you gain a better understanding of next steps.
Here are some key highlights from today's podcast:
- A glimpse into Jillian Clothier's life before she became a life coach
- Why it's crucial to be able to stop comparing your life and to how you think it should be
- Why healing your insecurities will set you free
- Why life coaching is so important
- What is a holding space
- How a support from friends/spouses differs from external support such as from a life coach
- Books can't match the effectiveness of life coaching
- What’s the difference between a therapist and a life coach
The ability to be able to thrive and change instead of having anxiety or a lot of distress; the ability to have things really messy but still feel really good–those are gifts that you can give yourself. And it does not happen by accident.- Jillian Clothier
Connect with me on Instagram at www.instagram.com/thetiffanygonzalez
Interested in working with Jillian? You can find her on instagram @jillian.clothier.coaching or online at www.jillianclothiercoaching.com
MAKE SURE YOUR SHARE, RATE THE EPISODE 5 STARS & LEAVE A REVIEW!