Why I Was Afraid to Announce My Pregnancy
We are all aware that pregnancy is challenging and also a beautiful gift and opening in so many ways. In this episode, I am opening up about why I was afraid to announce my current pregnancy and how I navigated through those fears.
This episode tackles the aspects that cause women to be hesitant to share their pregnancy. The stigma of being pregnant, and the perception of having less capability and reliability in the workplace is one we know isn’t true. Join me in exploring the conversation around why this still comes up (even for a 3rd time mom and seasoned entrepreneur) and how we heal this part of ourselves.
Every woman's pregnancy experience is different, there is no need to feel alone and you have nothing to be ashamed of.
Here are some key highlights to know more about this episode:
- Dig into Tiffany's pregnancy experience and struggles
- The stigma, expectation and judgment of being pregnant in the workplace and industry
- Doing less while pregnant can be productive
- Tiffany's experience on how pregnancy begets clarity in life and mind
- Factors that make women afraid to share their pregnancy
Sharing my pregnancy is allowing myself to share part of the gift that it is. - Tiffany Gonzalez
The best thing we can do for ourselves is to respect our bodies, honor our intuition and give ourselves the support, the nourishment, and the comfort we need to thrive in uncomfortable situations. -Tiffany Gonzalez
Connect with me on: