Balancing Motherhood, Growth and Personal Development with Taylor Lee
As mothers, one thing that comes up again and again, whether business owners or not, is that we need to change to stay aligned. That can feel scary or difficult to do. In this episode, Taylor and I dive into an honest conversation about balancing our own identity while navigating motherhood and the elements of running a business alongside it.
Here are some key highlights to know more about this episode:
- Taylor's experience as a business owner transitioning into motherhood
- The struggles of being a parent while both working and taking care of oneself
- Building a legacy of more than just wealth
- Society's perspective on parents' approaches and choices in raising their children
- Advice for mothers who are feeling lost in the midst of becoming a mother
- Find out about Taylor's two-part video series freebie about her journey of scaling her coaching business to seven figures
About the Guest
After scaling her business to 7 figures as a new mom, Taylor Lee is passionate about teaching women how they can have it all. Through teaching strategic shifts to create more ease in their businesses Taylor shows women they can make way more money while doing less, better.
Connect with me on Instagram at www.instagram.com/thetiffanygonzalez
MAKE SURE YOUR SHARE, RATE THE EPISODE 5 STARS & LEAVE A REVIEW!